Hi! I've written within the crypto space since 2014, and have been an early crypto user. I saw ethereum grow from just a whitepaper to what it is right now, and understand the challenges towards what the vision 10 years down the line is.
Previously, I've consulted with angel investors, performing due diligence and research on crypto projects. I've written well researched and analytical articles analyzing blolckchain data, making inferences backed up by data.
Feel free to reach about, here
- The post garnered 40k+ views in a couple weeks and has had 300+ social media shares
- On Chain VS. Off Chain Governance: The Ins And Outs
- Japan’s Gumi Launches Global Blockchain Investment Fund
- ERC-721 and The Rise of Crypto Collectibles
- NANO Issues Alert on Android App Vulnerability, Urges Users to Move Funds
- Toronto Stock Exchange Adds a New Blockchain ETF
- Andreessen Horowitz Launches $300 Million Crypto Fund, Plans to HODL
- EY Launches Blockchain Content Rights Platform in Partnership with Microsoft
- Ukrainian Police Arrest Four in Alleged Cryptocurrency Exchange Fraud
- Decentralized Exchanges and Why They Might Be the Future
- Cryptoasset Valuation Frameworks: What is a Coin Really Worth?
- The Cases Against: Why Bitcoin can’t be anything more than digital gold
- Bitcoin Cash is one year old – but is it closer to reaching its goal?
Note: The content I've written has been migrated to different domains, and the author citation has switched to the editor.
- Bitcoin Arbitrage – A Brief Insight
- Coinbase Security And Compromises – An Overview
- Secure Your Bitcoins: Basic Tips
- $111,000 Raised By Gems Social Network
- OneWallet, A New Bitcoin Auction Website
Coinshost is a member of the incloudibly network. They have more than 3500 customers and are focused on DDoS protection, with state of the art data centers
- Payment Processor Stripe Has Started Accepting Bitcoin
- A Rare Occurrence of Bitcoin Mining Difficulty Decrease
- How to Start Accepting Bitcoin Payments for Your Online or Offline Business
- Bitcoin Tipping: Pros and Cons
- Spain cracks whip on crypto currency gambling
- Hardware Bitcoin Wallet with Biometric Authentication
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
CoinBrief(A months work - March 2015)
The blog has since then merged into another prominent site, 99bitcoins with links being redirected to new URL's
- What is the best payment processor? CoinKite, or BitPay?
- How bitcoins can be stolen: Botnets, Viruses, Phishing and more
- Bitcoin Arbitrage opportunities: a short guide
- Bitcoin Paper wallet tutorial - Creating your wallet online
- Secure my bitcoin wallet: Bitcoin security tips
- An Introduction to Paper Wallets
- An Introduction to Multisig Wallets
- An Introduction to Hardware Wallets
- Blockchain Startup Chronicled Can Help Authenticate Your High - End High Top Sneakers
- An Introduction to Bitcoin Payment Processors
- CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING #1: TOOLS AND SETUP
- CRYPTOCURRENCY TRADING #2: FOUNDATIONS IN TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Note: The site is currently offline, you can verify by looking up web.archive.org, I am listing the titles of the articles I wrote.
- Ledger wallet: The Bitcoin security we've all been waiting for
- Goldman Sachs invests $50 million in Circle
- Online Bitcoin wallets: Coinbase vs Blockchain.info
- What is cloud mining?
- Hot and Cold wallets compared
Other websites(currently offline)